And there are several Nordic Masters this year, including our leader, Hogne. Read all about it here.
Several people in the Nordic HCL community woke up today to the news that they are HCL Masters for 2020.
So, what is an HCL Master, you ask? Let us quote the email sent out by HCL today:
HCL Masters help the community and HCL to respond quickly to partners and customers demands and deliver a higher level of support and service to everyone.
These are people who go beyond the all of duty to help their customers, people in the community and other HCL Masters.
So, what does being an HCL Master mean for them and their customers? Here’s a taster:
- Masters get immediately access to Level 3 support, which means they bypass level 1 and 2. This means faster service for their customers (as well as for themselves)
- They get early access to betas and new software
- They have a HUGE pool of other masters to lean on and to get support and answers from
- They are treated to swag and merchandise
- HCL arranges monthly Master meetings where Masters get the inside scoop on things (some of it is NDA, but it helps them keep the excitement up)
- At conferences and other events HCL gives Masters special treats and arrange meetups and get togethers
All of this combined means that they can be even more effective and useful for their customers! And, they get to learn a lot and have fun and meet old and new friends!
Here are the Nordic champions:
- Arne Sigurd Rognan Nielsen (Norway)
- Hogne B. Pettersen (Norway)
- Jan F. Zeuthen (Denmark)
- Jens Overgaard Dinesen (Denmark)
- Karl-Henry Martinsson (Sweden)
- Maria Nordin (Sweden)
- Per Henrik Lausten (Denmark)
- Tore Søgård (Norway) First timer and board member on NCUG!
You can see a list of all the HCL Masters from 2020 here.
Congratulations to all of the Masters from us in NCUG!